Click Here To View Full Story
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Depending on which study you read, anywhere from 60 to 90% of all people will suffer a significant episode of back pain at some time in their life. So what makes some people more susceptible than others? Some of the risk factors include:
- Low Back Pain. Why Me?
- Ski like a winter olympian - maybe...
- Billy Slater - Doing all the right things
- ACL REconstruction - Avoiding re-injury
- Gaining knee bend after total knee replacement.
- Having trouble getting your total knee replacement to straighten?
- Injury Prevention and the stress of life
- Torn ACL. What do I do now?
- Exercises after Rotator Cuff surgery
- Get a diagnosis and rehab your ankle sprain!
Surgery low back pain Injury Prevention exercise for backs ankle sprain Knee LUMBAR DISC INJURY Foot Physiotherapy Rotator cuff ACL